Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some randomness

Just because I feel like it, some things that have crossed my mind in the past few days...

1. I like the feeling of orgasming when it's so intense that I can feel her pussy clenching around my cock, milking the cum from the depth of my balls- over the phone.

2. There is something sweetly special, about having someone that will let me love and care for her.

3. I wish my ears would just SHUT THE FUCK UP, some days the ringing is so intense and loud, I think I'm going to go insane.

4. See number three.

5. It's a really cool thing, to rediscover a song or an artist that you've neglected for a while, and to be able to listen to your heart's content.

6. I'm never going to grow up. No matter what the calendar says.

7. Playing with photo shop is an outlet that I really enjoy a lot, but I also wish I was better at it.

8. I wish we'd gone to the nude beach more often, this summer.

9. I haven't been flying in way to long, I miss it.

10. How come in my house, it's impossible for the TV to be turned OFF, if you can turn it on when you walk into a room, what's the hard part about off when you leave?

11. It's October, and time for boobie-thon! Go and check it out, here, and make a contribution :)

No comments:

Post a Comment